Methods and Materials
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The ViewRay system: Magnetic resonance–guided and controlled radiotherapy.Semin Radiat Oncol. 2014; : 196-199
- The magnetic resonance imaging–linac system.Semin Radiat Oncol. 2014; : 207-209
- 4D-MRI driven MR-guided online adaptive radiotherapy for abdominal stereotactic body radiation therapy on a high field MR-Linac: Implementation and initial clinical experience.Clinical and translational radiation oncology. 2020; 23: 72-79
- Online adaptive radiation therapy: Implementation of a new process of care.Cureus. 2017; 9: e1618
- Time analysis of online adaptive magnetic resonance–guided radiation therapy workflow according to anatomical sites.Pract Radiat Oncol. 2021; 11: e11-e21
- A novel MRI segmentation method using CNN-based correction network for MRI-guided adaptive radiation therapy.Med Phys. 2018; 45: 5129-5137
- Fully convolutional neural networks improve abdominal organ segmentation.Proc SPIE Int Soc Opt Eng. 2018; 10574105742V
- Fully automated multi-organ segmentation in abdominal magnetic resonance imaging with deep neural networks.Med Phys. 2020; 47: 4971
- Deep learning-based auto-segmentation on CT and MRI for abdominal structures.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2020; 108: S100-S101
- Clinical implementation of MRI-based organs-at-risk auto-segmentation with convolutional networks for prostate radiation therapy.Radiat Oncol. 2020; 15: 1-12
- Deep learning-based auto-segmentation of targets and organs-at-risk for magnetic resonance imaging only planning of prostate radiation therapy.Phys Imaging Radiat Oncol. 2019; 12: 80-86
- Efficient inference in fully connected crfs with gaussian edge potentials.Adv Neural Inf Process Syst. 2011; 24: 109-117
- Automatic liver and lesion segmentation in CT using cascaded fully convolutional neural networks and 3D conditional random fields.Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv. 2016; : 415-423
- Efficient multi-scale 3D CNN with fully connected CRF for accurate brain lesion segmentation.Med Image Anal. 2017; 36: 61-78
- Active contours with selective local or global segmentation: A new formulation and level set method.Image and Vis Comput. 2010; 28: 668-676
- Active contour model in deep learning era: A revise and review.Applications of Hybrid Metaheuristic Algorithms for Image Processing. 2020; : 231-260
- HASTE MR imaging: Description of technique and preliminary results in the abdomen.J Magn Res Imaging. 1996; 6: 698-699
- A Patient-Specific Autosegmentation Strategy Using Multi-Input Deformable Image Registration for Magnetic Resonance Imaging–Guided Online Adaptive Radiation Therapy: A Feasibility Study.Advances in radiation oncology. 2020; 5: 1350-1358
- N4ITK: Improved N3 bias correction.IEEE Trans Med Imaging. 2010; 29: 1310-1320
- Scale-space and edge detection using anisotropic diffusion.IEEE Trans Pattern Anal Machine Intelligence. 1990; 12: 629-639
- Contrast limited adaptive histogram equalization.Graphics Gems. 1994; : 474-485
- General and custom deep learning autosegmentation models for organs in head and neck, abdomen, and male pelvis.Medical Physics. 2022; 49: 1686-1700
- Volumetric ConvNets with mixed residual connections for automated prostate segmentation from 3D MR images.Proceedings of the Thirty-First AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-17). 2017; : 66-72
- Use of image registration and fusion algorithms and techniques in radiation therapy: Report of the AAPM Radiation Therapy Committee Task Group No. 132.Med Phys. 2017; 44: e43-e76
- Deep active lesion segmentation.International Workshop on Machine Learning in Medical Imaging. 2019; : 98-105
- Active contours without edges.IEEE Trans Image Process. 2001; 10: 266-277
- Efficient implementation of the Chan-Vese models without solving PDEs.2006 IEEE Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing. 2006; : 350-354
Nikolov S, Blackwell S, Zverovitch A, et al. Deep learning to achieve clinically applicable segmentation of head and neck anatomy for radiation therapy. arXiv preprint arXiv:1809.04430.2018.
- Evaluation of measures for assessing time-saving of automatic organ-at-risk segmentation in radiation therapy.Phys Imaging Radiat Oncol. 2020; 13: 1-6
Amjad A, Xu J, Thill D, et al. Improving Deep Learning Auto-Segmentation Using an Adaptive Spatial Resolution Approach. MEDICAL PHYSICS. 482021.
- Deep Learning Auto-Segmentation on Multi-Sequence MRI for MR-Guided Adaptive Radiation Therapy.American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) Annual Meeting. 2021;
- Texture‐based, automatic contour validation for online adaptive replanning: a feasibility study on abdominal organs.Medical physics. 2019; 46: 4010-4020
Sources of support: This research was partially supported by the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) Cancer Center and Froedtert Hospital Foundation, the MCW Meinerz and Fotsch Foundations, and the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health under award number R01CA247960. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
Disclosures: The Medical College of Wisconsin received institutional research support from Elekta AB. Dr Xu and Mr Thill are employees of Elekta AB. All other authors have no disclosures to declare.
Research data are stored in an institutional repository and will be shared upon request to the corresponding author.
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy